Decks working exactly how they're supposed to

dick move <-- i would say that if i was playing against u

At least I have the balls to play grimes XD

He deserves emote spam for playing Zendos, grimes is bearable if we compare these 6 drops

Nobody deserves emote spamming for zendos, you just need to git gud.

The double Thunderclap interaction is pretty sweat even though it is hard to get going.
I’m glad someone managed to pull it off again :joy:

I only emotespammed because I emote spam for really anything, Im not aftually salty. I just find it fun.

Goddamn I love this deck :joy:

you know you can edit the original post to add more images, no need to make separate posts for all of them :smiley:

Holy shit, this Warblade draw is almost perfect.

I’m hardstuck rank 1 this season and really want to play at your division :’(

Those games were in unlimited mode lol
I have yet to bring this deck to ranked but I’m currenly rank 3 Diamond

There is nowhere to stand, nowhere will you be safe.

Painful%20Pluck

Dead

List please! I love how you meme :slight_smile:

All hail makantor jesus!

That’s turn 3 btw

I have around 10 or so different creep decks since creep has too much stuff to fit in one deck. The one in the screenshot was inspired by Akurane’s suggestion to use Lilithe for Creep decks instead of Cassyva.

I would highly recommend tweaking that deck, since it has many obvious flaws that I won’t go into right now.

The best thing I’ve found about using Lilithe over Cassyva (aside from the obvious Darkfire Sacrifice + Tormentor + Shadow Nova) is that you can Darkfire Sacrifice into Alcuin fugitive without losing card advantage, and early Fugitives can win games if left unanswered.

Swarm Creep deck discussion

Of course I will tweak it :slight_smile: Thanks for the template!

I’d probably try crown here to have at leazt some board.

I love your deck !
I prefere Cassyva over Lilith and i was wondering if a more controlish deck could be a good alternative.
Something like that :

I guess Spectral Blade can be changed. Maybe desolator/void pulse for healing, or Deathfire Crescendo to use the wraith ?
I don’t have Alcuin and Tormentor, so if anybody wants to try it, feel free to share the result that would be cool !