Deck feedback/help please

Hey so i played this like a year ago and have come back to it. I scrapped a ton of cards I was not using to build this deck currently. Would love some feed back on it.

This was the deck I used last time i played (for the most part), i have updated it slightly with what I could here and there. I plan to change a few things out still. There are 2 mechanics that i abuse with this deck. One is the Onyx Jaguar. When paired with Kaleos and the several movement spells of songhai you can bloat any champ really in to a power house. The other play that i really like is the deathstrike seal on either a flame wreath or a battle panddo. On the battle panddo it equals a total board wipe to help regain tempo, while on the wreath it can be an area wipe. Other then those 4 cars im really open to change with this deck. Oh and the quarter mater is there because why not, its what i have available to me plus with a jaguar out he can be pretty annoying

Don’t play Gauj.
Do play Scroll Bandit.

yea saving up spirit for the scroll bandits atm. Figure id drop the mizuchi/gore horn/ gauj to make room for 3 of them

You need more 2 drops. Between eight to ten 2 drops in a deck is a healthy amount. Scroll Bandit and Primus Fist are solid options in a Kaleos list. You should also craft a set of Grandmaster Zendo once you have the spirit.

I like that. It’s not a strong combo but it’s original.

Really, that many 2 drops? Damn ok, I’ll work on putting some more in.

I realized I forgot the s in master from your quote lmao. Thanks, yea its not a game breaking combo but it works and makes use of what I have in my collection. I try not to just cookie cut when I can.

I consider whiplash being pretty bad and do not see him on ladder at all. You may consider removing it in favor of pretty any usable 2 drop. Best neutral choices are either primus or mystic for either more aggressive or more slow approach respectively.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.