Duelyst Forums

December Login Event & Sale

Happy Holidays, Duelysts! This month we have a special present just for you as well as a sale!

DECEMBER LOGIN EVENT

Log into Duelyst anytime between Friday, December 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST and Friday, December 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST to receive one (1) Orsto the Ostentatious, one (1) Common Crate, one (1) Rare Crate, one (1) Epic Crate, and 300 gold*!

*Prizes only awarded upon the first login during the promotional period.

HOLIDAY ORB SALE

In addition to the login event, beginning Friday, December 21, 2018, at 11:00 AM PST and lasting until Wednesday, January 2, 2019, at 11:00 AM PST, Duelyst players can take advantage of our December Orb Sale to get 30% off all Orbs.

Thanks for being a part of the Duelyst community!

10 Likes

18 Likes

You might want to check the spelling again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Q4 content lol…

1 Like

Merry holidays everyone!

7 Likes

I see this as the devs attempt to get as much money out of a sinking ship as possible.

“We are proud of what we’ll deliver in Q4”
Delivering ways to suck more money.

“We can’t really release new content but at least we can have sales and give our free stuff!”

“Money grabbing reeeeeeee!”

Relax dudes, no one’s forcing you to buy orbs.

6 Likes

It… It’s a new card! Q4, I knew you were real!

3 Likes

Why player need spend the money for the game with its future is uncertain? At least tell us the future plan for the game.

*lets trick people into buying stuff before it becomes completely apparent that we will never update the game again and that duelyst won,t last for more than a year

re:

I don’t think it’ll become more apparent than it currently is, friend. And sales (permanent ones even) are hardly a trick.

4 Likes

Nobody will. The devs remained silent for months, so why speak up now? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Because people still hope for Q4 content before but now is conform there is no such thing in developer plan. Silent dev means the game is dead.

At this point of time I feel like alot of us doesn’t really give a s*** whether there will be content or not, most of the people just want an update.
i myself gave up on duelyst - the game is real good but the devs and the cm trying to suck you dry with sales while deliver nothing else is the worst form of business.

@yaviey @stormshade are there any real news? keep in mind that q4 runs out in 8 days… so if there were news, they’re to be delivered by now.

Here’s your news update.

The long time Art lead for the game has quit, supposedly the last “big” dev left in Umbrella has also stepped down (awaiting confirmation TM). I’m not even sure why I’m replying in here but just, you guys need to stop really, at this point it’s more sad than anything else seeing players you spent years with being roped around like this.

I just hope that when the new year rolls around most of you will move on, you deserve gaming communities that will enhance your hobby, not… Whatever this has become.

9 Likes

Well then thank you, this is everything I needed.

1 Like

I have held on to Duelyst for what the game could have been.
That hope is why I have stuck around.
I refuse to monetarily support Duelyst until the game is where it should be.
It will be a shame when the game finally dies.
Greed and lazy card / faction design will have ruined what could have been a perfect strategy-based CCG.

1 Like

Do you mean move on to another game or away from hoping for some Q4 content?

Because I personally have no reason to move to another game.

5 Likes