Duelyst Forums

DeathsAdvocate's Potential Community Run Ban List

While I understand the value there I am hesitant to form a committee of people who would be playing in the tournament scene. To me that holds a certain level of unfairness as it would give those committee members an advantage when it actually comes to participating in the tournament. Like I had said I am taking in the thoughts and considerations of others when I am thinking about this but in the end I want to be the one to make the yes/no calls on these bans especially since this would be the first time I am trying out something like this. As for the spreadsheet stuff I’d ask @niklaren or @iceyfire95.

OK I mostly agree with you, but I’d say ban Kha and leave Cleric and Rae. Letting Vaath back into the meta will naturally make Zir’an weaker since Vaath fucks everything she tries to do (except Vitriol I guess)

Also, Abju can stay since we all know how much DA loves Mantra :wink:

I have started forming a committee. If you are a many season S ranker/Top 50 player/Tournament Organizer please let me know if you want to join.

closed #144

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.