Current ideal spellhai meta deck?

So the title says it all, which cards should be ideally in a spellhai deck with the current meta?

NowayitsJ’s (frequent tournament winner) Aggro Reva/Spellhai list, courtesy of Managlow. Welcome to the Dark Side, I guess. Missing minion image is Chakri Avatar.

Thanks! And…

Which way is the way to use mana vortex, I find myself drawing it when I am topdecking :confused:

Generally if you’re topdecking with Songhai you’ve already lost. I’d recommend trying not to use too many cards early on unless you know you’ll be able to refill your hand via. spelljammer, HE, or otherwise. Save Mana Vortex if you like the cards you have in hand (or if you know you’ll need it to reduce a spell’s cost later on. e.g. player 1 turn 2 lantern fox on mana tile + mana vortex + phoenix fire to remove enemy’s minion), otherwise just use it to draw a different card.

Ooook, will try, I am learning the faction coming from magmar main. :slight_smile: thanks

Don’t join the dark side. Possible nerfs incoming…

Probable nerfs incoming :joy:

Traitor!
May Vaaths Claws hit you hard! :kissing_heart:

I am dark siding till nerf :p, my main still is magmar, hoping to get something for starhorn with the coming expansion :heart_eyes:

REPENT! RELINQUISH YOUR SINS HEATHEN! THOU SHALT BE MOTORBOATED BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR MAKANTOR JESUS FOR 4 DAMAGE FOR ETERNITY!

He likes dem titties boi.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

Oh goodness.

Can’t get enough of this pic!

But @iozstal - you asked for the ideal Spellhai Meta Deck? Here it is:

:open_mouth::hushed::dizzy_face::no_mouth: