Hi guys, this deck is pretty fun when it works.
- Rae: helps you summon the larger minions
- Golem Suite: good starting game
- Aymara: Stall, alternate wincon
- Deceptibot + blast -> Silver and Tooth with blast and rush
Auxillary to Combo:
- Ghoulie: combos with golems, combos with mechs and silver. Is not tutored by deceptibot(this part is important)
- Astral Phasing
Classic Combo when Main Combo Doesn’t work:
- Metal + Silver. they should be less than 11 health by turn 8 anyways
These ones, I added because they work really well for tempo and provides me with alternate wincon
- second wish (good face)
- Starfire Scarab (this does literally what the entire deck does without having to go through the convoluted process I made)
- blaze hound (in case i don’t draw dreamshaper). becomes Answer or die when buffed
- Kproj when desperate
it’s all very soft. If I was using hard removal, i was losing anyway. So figured I should just spam Answer or Dies by the end of the game (Silv, Aymara, Scarab). tactic works surprisingly well. especially vs wanderers who’ve lost most of their removal by then. the tempo of these cards are great too.