Cassyva's Creepy Control (needs help)

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at making a control Cassyva deck from the cards I had.

Great improvements can be made and I plan to do so, got about 2500 dust laying around and wanting to invest in this deck.
But I need some help of you guys to advise me how to spend it.

Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Update 1.0:
-2 Shadow Nova
-1 Kron
-1 Nightwatcher

+2 SpecRev
+1 Abyssal Jug
+1 Demonic Lure

Without having any idea about cassy: Get rid of Kron. Its ass now. If you need/want the provoke use shieldmasters over it.

And i guess most cassy lists don’t run nova but 3 times lure and shroud, and usually 2-3 Revenants because its the abyssian warbeast.

Just like @cassador said, get revenant ASAP, because that card serves as one of the wincon for abyssian, 2 is good, 3 even better. As for the creep generators, crawler ooz and dark sphere is enough already, if you want to run nova, maybe better to include darkspine elemental, as those would double the ping damage from creep tiles, 1 darkspine for 2 damage, 2 for 4 and 3 for 8 (it will multiply the damage by 2 for each darkspine iirc) never used the slower, control cassy anymore since the meta right now is so fast. Also if you run specrev, make sure to get rid of nightwatcher, because it will disable your own rush minions, if its on the board, also the body is not so impressive for a 4 drops, pretty vulnerable to a lot of things, such as plasma storm, natural selection, even nightsorrow could kill him, also maybe add abyssal juggernaut? Since you run so many creep generators, why not put the minions with the most benefit from it
TLDR ; swap kron and nightwatcher, add specrev and juggernaut

Thanks a lot for the help guys, i’ve made a few changes and it runs kind of the same, but with better comeback.

-2 Shadow Nova
-1 Kron
-1 Nightwatcher

+2 SpecRev
+1 Abyssal Jug
+1 Demonic Lure

Sadly, I found also Klaxon too slow for current meta :frowning:

If it may help, currently run 2 Cass deck :

Got decent result with both last season up to Diamond1.

Thanks a lot.
Klaxon seems fine to me, I’ll try your versions of the deck (but with 2 SpecRevs)

Here’s another one if you need more reference. This is the version I used to get to S last season. It’s kind of a mixture between the faster and the slower version. Fast version of the deck is called “fastyva” and it runs 3x rite and has a slightly lower curve than the midrange version. That’s only notable version between the two.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.