Duelyst Forums

Boss Fight - Chadchonis

What is this? A boy? A lad? CUT THAT BULL, LADIES, THIS IS A MAN!!

This is a battle only among THE BIGGEST AND THE BADDEST SWOLE MEN of Mythron, and you gon’ better to fit yourself accordingly. Both you and your man Chadchonis here start the fight at MAXIMUM MANA so be ready to PUMP UP those needles and protein shakes.

If you can duke it out with the man, he offers you his secret for mad gains: a free BOSS CRATE containing all the orbs and cosmetics to make you the biggest guy in the whole gym.

6 Likes

The boss lore continues!

You’ve made me proud my child. :sob:

2 Likes

Make ME proud with T1 9 mana plays. Seriously, dropping Worldcores on this mofo is so good.

1 Like

Last time I played this boss, my t1 9 mana play of choice was Doom. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Mana not making the boss battle topic.

shocked

3 Likes

The meme was already so ready in my system i just had to.

1 Like

https://play.duelyst.com/replay?replayId=-LcELymk-PDAGKr1pfsT
ez xD

1 Like

Tobiahu playing Sajj???

3 Likes

Yeah I copied @alplod deck and changed 3-4 cards because artifact sajj is broken af xD

2 Likes

This is my favourite boss and one of the easiest out there. Just play Apex and add the most expensive good minions you have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Steroids kids, steroids all day

0 Likes

you have not been keeping up with the tobiventures. you should check out his high curve hiogi deck. he mindgamed a healnar so hard, dude got backstabbed for 20smth damage.

1 Like

It looks like Mr. Achoomis didn’t bring warm enough clothing for that.
Turn 1: Vanar Ice Age
Turn 2: WintersWakeHaveANiceDay

The easiest boss there is, absolutely no contest.
Good news people, I found a way to play Duelyst from China (using a proxy).

0 Likes

closed #14

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes