Duelyst Forums

Boss Battle - Wolfpunch (August 2018)

Boss Battle - Wolfpunch

Surviving the harsh winters of the Northern Whyte Mountains is an uncommon feat. Few grow stronger and fewer still revel in the sheer ferocity of nature. While some call upon animal spirits to survive, Wolfpunch instead becomes a beast of his own design, brutalizing any unfortunate enough to cross his path.

//cdn-cms.bnea.io/sites/default/files/inline-images/boss_wolfpunch.gif(image larger than 3072KB)

Welcome to the Northern Whyte Mountains, where surviving against the elements is the least of your worries.

In this encounter against Wolfpunch you’ll meet other dangers such as the Fenrir Warmaster or the Blazing Spines barring your way.

Wolfpunch Battlefield
Wolfpunch-Battlefield.png1200x600 852 KB

“This still looks pretty chill, what about the boss?”

Strike only when necessary!

Wolfpunch rallies Fox Ravagers to his side every turn while also gaining formidable attack power during your turn.

He has survived in this climate through patience and willpower. If you wish to live through this fight, you’ll have to do the same!

Wolfpunch Card
200030.png632x772 126 KB

Long and hard meditation deep within the Whyte Mountains have given Wolfpunch mastery of ice allowing him to deal damage to your general and stun enemy minions near it.

“No problem, he’s standing on thin ice! But why should I fight him?”

Nutpunch Wolfpunch to earn a free Core Spirit Orb . In addition to this, you’ll also earn a free-to-open Boss Crate. Each Orb contains a collection of items sure to enhance your Duelyst experience!

Wolfpunch Callout

8 Likes

Kaido Expert actually works wonders.

1 Like

That looks efficient. My own battle took forever.

Thunderhorns are very good against him because of all the minions he spawns, and nice placement around his Quahog means I got to use the thunders a lot.

Nice touch.

Long and hard meditation deep within the Whyte Mountains have given Wolfpunch mastery of ice allowing him to deal damage to your general and stun enemy minions near it.

“No problem, he’s standing on thin ice! But why should I fight him?”

Nutpunch Wolfpunch to earn…

2 Likes

Thx for consistently doing this job, @bepoest!

4 Likes

Thematic, good design, good difficulty, good bbs, enjoyable fight

3 Likes

You’re a perfectionist, let’s go with your edits.

And thanks to @ThanatosNoa for leaving this legacy of awesome posts to copy-paste.

3 Likes

this guy destroyed all my silvers and deceptibots. i was left with a ghoulie with blast but i somehow managed.

that bbs is something

1 Like

also dang i wish we could do boss vs boss someday.

5 Likes

Managed to do this boss with Deceptiblast but I disconnected during the match with 2 rush blast S.I.L.V.E.R.S and just ended up using growmar.

2 Likes

his healthpool is too high, and his control too powerful. he wrecked all my silvers man.

1 Like

abusing the AI is always the way to go. A masochist Mag list tore through this guy thanks to Rancour.

Very fun boss!

Eggpunched him with a Rag list on first try c:
Rebirth soaks up Celerity attacks from him

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.