Duelyst Forums

Boss Battle - Taskmaster Beatrix

“A master of strange toxins and paralyzing venoms makes Taskmaster Beatrix a terrifying force to reckon with. Covering the Battlefeild in maddening aromas, she brings out uncontrollable behavior for all but the strongest. Those who can resist going mad end up nearly paralyzed, leaving them at the mercy of the combatants.”

…basically she stank…

Anywho, Bweatrice is the newest foe from God knows where ready to tear you up! Long lasting friends and loyal companions have fallen for her trap and it’s up to you to save them! Do you have what it takes?

sorry guys, no emil double post today it seems :cry:

Summary

As the fires burned away what was left of the poision, Sajj breathed a sigh of relief. The toxins had done little more than keep her in place, but the same could not be said of what was left of her foes. Those poor bastards, did a shred of their sanity manage to make it through Beatrix’s brutal aromatic testing? No matter, with their bodies burned away all Sajj could do was pray that Eyos have mercy on their souls. It was then that she remembered that the battlegrounds were still about to collapse! She gathered her friends in the folds of her attire and phased down the steps. Just in time too as the scarred arena quickly lost what floatation magycks were left in it’s systems. As it crashed down into the mountains below, Sajj quickly checked over her limp entourage.

“Fal! Fal wake up!” After much shaking of the boots, Fal’s eyes slowly opened.

“Fal, are you with me? Say something!”

As relieved as she was, Sajj was still unsure of what effects the poisons might have had on her companion.

“Sajj…I need, i need…”

“Yes, what do you need?!”

“I need…a tailor… Because I ripped my pants!”

“…why do I even bother…”

3 Likes

Hamon finished the job :slight_smile:

1 Like

:snowchaser:

1 Like

Opps, my b.

better?

Funny fight since all I had to do was go in with Artifact sajj

1 Like

i used juggy. minions that hatch from the eggs werent affected.

3 Likes

Beat this boss thanks to Wild Tahr and backstab minions on. It was sort of cheaty though because at the end she could have easily wiped me out, by clearing Tahr before it attacked with her minions, but chose to ignore letting it kill her next turn.

2 Likes

Abyssian hordes threw Beatrix from the ramparts. She will never catch them all now.

1 Like

its super easy to last long enough to get a gigantic obliterate off

1 Like

Classic decimus-spikes did the trick for me

1 Like

Beatrix plays aggro. she would summon minions as close to your general as possible. If you know this, you can backdoor her nice and easy.

I used vanar:
arctic displacer+overdrive near the enemy general.
fenrir warmasters on my general takes the hits for me.

1 Like

wait. so does that mean that a young silithar that dies and hatches becomes immune to the “aroma”?

1 Like

Yeah, ArtiSajj is stupidly effective in this fight.

1 Like

Managed to beat her with Spellhai, constantly pinging her face with Mask while controlling the board with spells. Reva’s BBS helped give the big minions near me bait to keep them off me. Finished her off with double mask + a buttload of spells + 2 of her Hamons.

1 Like

I didnt test. But in theory, yes. Because valknu’s seal is immune as well.

2 Likes

Growmar is just stupid here

Moloki Huntress into Omniseer into Godhammer+ Omniseer into Flash Juggernaut is just unbeatable for this boss. You may lean back and enjoy the carnage after that.

2 Likes

Trying to get my kid’s account through this. They haven’t been on very much so they have almost nothing to fight with. Proving to be very challenging on that account.

1 Like

I liked this, it was like some kind of duelyst tower defense. It was pretty easy however, I played my Ramp Grimes Vanar and won first try

Wild tahr + Prism Barrier made this way more moring than it should be. Imagine thunder horn

This boss is a blast to toy with. There’s some interesting interactions as well, such as a sentinel transforming on your opponent’s turn not doing anything on your turn and rush being useless.

1 Like

She never seems to summon anything on the middle row. With that in mind:

Pretty fun.

1 Like