Duelyst Forums

Boss Battle - Andromeda (September 2018)

You know what? It seems that the gods like Andromeda so much that they brought her back for another round this month.
In 8 hours from this post, the battle will be open.

Boss Battle - Andromeda

A sorceress able to transcend time and space, Andromeda can bend the very fabric of reality. She alone holds the secrets to life, the universe, and everything.

//cdn-cms.bnea.io/sites/default/files/inline-images/andromeda_preview.gif(image larger than 3072KB)

Welcome to a dark dimension to face off against Andromeda.

Here you’ll find all sorts of oddities such as the Moebius, ready to amaze!

Duelyst Boss Andromeda Battlefield
Duelyst-Andromeda-Battlefield.png1200x650 555 KB

“Transcend time and space? Well, I have a deck for you!”

Even the most veteran Generals should come into this fight expecting the unexpected.

Andromeda will warp the very fabric of creation, and whatever minions you bring to battle will morph into new entities!

Be resourceful and flexible, as the only safety you’ll have in this fight are your spells and artifacts.

Duelyst Boss Andromeda Card
200035.png632x772 129 KB

Tread lightly, the earth is at her command.

250005.png632x772 141 KB

“This fight is out of this world! Why do it?”

Beat this boss and you’ll earn a free Core Spirit Orb . In addition to this, you’ll also earn a Boss Crate, free to open for spirit, ANOTHER random orb and cosmetic item. Each Orb contains a collection of items sure to enhance your Duelyst experience!

Duelyst Boss Andromeda Callout

3 Likes

Damn, reusing a reused boss battle so quickly.

3 Likes

Wait why are we getting Andromeda again???

3 Likes

Not sure. I’m not CPG or have particular info, I only see that the Boss preview icon is Andromeda.
Random luck?

1 Like

I just cannot beat this boss. How can I when I summon Seraphim to get a Reliquarian?

2 Likes

Nothing worked from the previous thread?
Ash Mephyt alone is a super strong swing in your favor.

6 Likes

Andromeda never died, but did she ever live in the first place?

3 Likes

build a new deck
search for “opening gambit”
???
Profit

Ash Mephyt is fun, Sunset Paragorn is super helpful, Grandmaster Embla summons a bunch of random stuff. (and transformed into Nosh Rak for me, which dealt the final 8 points of dmg next turn). I beat the boss with Ilena.

7 Likes

FLASH JUGGERNAUT
Untitled

WHAT!?
Untitled%202

11 Likes

It should have been 2 Oxen…

4 Likes

Was surprised to see this boss again so soon.
But only now I discovered how broken Ash Mephyt is in this battle. Lilithe swarm was very easy (because most of 1 mana minions provide greater value than Wraithlings), Strategos Brome works too.

4 Likes

Kinda wanna play just so I can transform a Malicious Wisp and not have it be a garbage play.

5 Likes

Wow brilliant. And Wall spells will also be very good here.
Vanar FTW.

5 Likes

I am also very surprised that we already see her again. There are so many others, haven’t seen the Invader one more than once (as an example).

6 Likes

She’s a very entertaining boss. I didn’t get a lot of draw cards in my deck this time so my game was long, but I got to play with Reliquarian, Scarlet Viper, Grandmaster Kraigon, Xor’Xuul, World Core Golem, Grailmaster and others.
Fun. Fun. Fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like the AI was somehow improved this time around? Or maybe CPG just made Andromeda much more aggressive in addition to me getting crappy draws.

3 Likes

Do you guys remember that episode from Yugioh 5d’s with Zushin the Sleeping Giant? That’s my current mood.

3 Likes

That’a exactly what i did. Malicious wisp, ash mephyt and embla are for the lulz with this boss. (my embla got even transformed into noshrak, to make the next turn even more painful for her)

3 Likes

If you’re looking for some particular fun, make a deck of 4 mana minions and drop them until you get Gate (~1% chance).

4 Likes

What if bosses are chosen automatically with the help of RNG? That could explain something…

3 Likes