Duelyst Forums

Bonus Diamond Sale and July Login Event

We’re having a special Diamond sale and 4th of July Login Event!

Beginning on Friday, June 29th at 11:00 AM PDT until Monday, July 2nd at 11:00 AM PDT, Duelyst players can take advantage of this sale to get even more Diamonds with each Diamond purchase!

All of our Diamond packages will feature an increased amount of Bonus Diamonds! This time, the sale starts at double their bonus! Take a look at the packages below:

• The $4.50 Diamond package will have a 10% bonus, increasing the total number of Diamonds in this package from 450 to 495 Diamonds.
  • The $10.00 Diamond package will have a 10% bonus, increasing the total number of Diamonds in this package from 1,050 to 1,100 Diamonds.
  • The $25.00 Diamond Package will have a 20% bonus, increasing the total number of Diamonds in this package from 2,750 to 3,000 Diamonds.
  • The $50.00 Diamond Package will have a 30% bonus, increasing the total number of Diamonds in this package from 5,750 to 6,500 Diamonds.
  • The $120.00 Diamond Package will have a 40% bonus, increasing the total number of Diamonds in this package from 14,400 to 16,800 Diamonds.
  • This sale will only be available from Friday, June 29th at 11:00 AM PDT until Monday, July 2nd at 11:00 AM PDT, so make sure to get your Diamonds now!

In addition to the Diamond Sale, log in anytime between today and Friday, July 6th at 11:00 AM PDT for 3 FREE Ancients Orbs.

No purchase necessary, receive these 3 Ancients Orbs for free the first time you log in during the promotional time period!

5 Likes

You know we love you right now, right? RIGHT?!

I kid. These sales are nice.

5 Likes

I had incentive to purchase the $25 offer for the rounded out 3000 diamonds. Before deciding to purchase however, I double checked how the orb purchasing costs work out, and I see they still hold onto the forced remaining diamonds. I would have thought this had changed by now, but it hasn’t, and with it, neither has my choice in not supporting this market system.

The 1 to 1, flat full purchase rates that Duelyst had prior felt more genuine and care towards the customer. Even if these are better value than old rates, how the customer feels about a business interaction is a very real thing. I hope you guys will consider reverting back to the old marketing.

(Sorry for the bumming words, but I feel it important as a potential customer to express my view.)

2 Likes

Nice, thanks.

Got nocturne from every orb :thinking: Sweet spirit…

Sales are good! But what about actually working on an expansion instead of letting the game die?

Thanks!

Look, it’s prismatic salt!

1 Like

Goddamit, I got nothing but rares and commons from the orbs…

Nevertheless, thanks for the free orbs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.