I’m testing this deck for a week now, and I’d like your wise advices.
So far, only did Unranked* with it (17/6 wr for what it worth in this mode)
(Updated Jan. 6)
The point is to drop fatties after fatties and overwhelm opponent with big bodies.
Punch opponent General and/or Cadence if not on reach.
- Operant : nice 2drop, put a Mechaz0r fatty in your deck for later
Ooz : one of the few decent BattlePets 2drop, on my first tests, I used to run Nethermeld to teleport my Big Boys
- Phantasm : make the big boys even bigger, funny synergy with Talon that will pop buffed (but won’t be shown as buffed on mouse hover building on board)
- Marauder : one of the core cards, pairs nicely with Lightbender or EMP
Others are fairly obvious.
Note that when putting huge bodies on board, some opponents tend to body block with the biggest stuff they have, that’s your moment for Betrayal. At 8 mana also, don’t forget Lure+Betrayal, I had a fair share of lethals with this.
Tested (but rejected) cards :
Current 6 slots from Phatasms and Lightbenders as been tested with several options
- Darkfire Sacrifice : the point was to get my Marauders earlier and I had wet dreams about a silly combo -> hit with a Marauder, cast a small minion, sacrifice it (Marauder switch side), then use Betrayal … but never made it work, I guess it’s too complicated and would require Abjudicators
- Nethermeld : to move your BBoyz and hit a running opponent, but ended up being a dead card in early turns, rarely used it
- Cacophynos : nice attack and Cadence target, but managed to squeeze it in my plays, always add better (Desolator), always found myself replacing it (Update : finally back)
Here is the prototype, I’m open to all suggestions and advices, should I try it on ladder ?
* lost a few matches because opponent kept chain looting Frostfire Chests until I got a small minion reward, then killed it to turn my Marauder against me