Duelyst Forums

"B-b-but I haz duhhh Wundurrrrer"

Duhhhz u haz eet too?

8 Likes

A drink too many, eh?

4 Likes

WUNDUUURRER

3 Likes

No, no. He’s lamenting because the devs announced that they are going to nerf Wundurrrrer by the end of this week.

3 Likes

Let’s shamelessly hijack this high quality topic to ask you trepanned people of sorts.

What should I craft next?

• Draugar Eyolith
  • Frostiva
  • Auroraboros
  • Mirkblood Devourer
  • Lodestar
  • Mnemovore

0 voters

1 Like

Look who’s here in MTG world …

4 Likes
3 Likes

Why is Lodestar so popular in this poll? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Edit: oh, I edited the poll to make votes public and it erased everything. Dumb. :facepalm:

2 Likes
Mononoke (NOT PRINCESS MONONOKE), a series of unusual tales of a wandering "medicine seller" specializing in weirdass esoteric phenomena. In a very psychoanalytical fashion, in order to unsheate his sword, the Form, Truth and Regret of the mononoke-demon at hand must first be unraveled- but, due to their nature and the psyche of the victims, this is not an easy task.

Kino's Journey, in the morally contemplative stories of a wanderer and their talking motorbike Hermes, whose only rule is that they must spend no more than three days at each country.

Mushishi, as probably the chillest available thing in the world, on yet another wandering medicine seller, although with a much more low-key and calmer stories, which tap the realm of Mushi, an ethereal and primitive lifeform whose accidental interactions may infect or bless their occasional hosts.

There’s also Casshern Sins but I didnt finish that.
Send more wandering media, i need it

8 Likes

Wait what? Where?

2 Likes

He’s pulling your leg.

5 Likes

I dunno who ya talking to, but Kino’s Journey is my favorite anime (the original more than the new release, by far).

It makes me happy to see others enjoying it :smiley:

3 Likes

This is a wandering thread. Post wanderers

5 Likes

Because Lodestar is best meme. Shameless self promotion for a deck example.

3 Likes

Mushishi is amazing :hugs:

On the topic of wanderers, who could forgetti our best boi Strider (aka Aragorn)?
Strider

6 Likes

you guys… im not making a recommendation… … i hate that kind of thing … … … but… … … … surely you know that… … … … … the one that didnt watch the other’s mention… … … … … … should just go do it… these shows are cousins

5 Likes

Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star and Guts from Berserk.

3 Likes

Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai

2 Likes

Honestly I already have a full set of Paddo and I’m not using it, I’m afraid Lodestar is going to end in the same bin.

~looks at decklist~

Oh.
OOOOoooh.

I could make a Walls & Flawless Reflection list with Lodestar… :thinking:
CYCLONE OF MADNESS.

6 Likes

I would, but damn kino light novel series is practically monolithic lmao. It’ll be years before i get started with mushishi

2 Likes