Announcing this weeks duelyst robin round - budget edition

Sorry for this being late, real life happened

Hey all,

I’m excited to announce next week’s Duelyst Casual Round Robin Tournament – Budget Edition!
This is an unscheduled tournament – you have five days to play as many matches as you can/want in a round robin format.

Prizes are awarded as follows: 10 core orbs for the top-ranked player; 7 for 2nd place; 5 for 3rd; 3 for 4th. In addition, there are 3 core orbs reserved for the top-ranked player who’s never been above gold; 2 for the 2nd, and 1 for the 3rd.
All participating players receive a free core orb (in addition to any prizes).
This week’s format is “budget” – Players must build decks with only basics, commons and rares – this creates a safe enviroment for F2P players to test their decks!

View more details and sign up here. You need to sign up by 4:00 p.m. GMT (+0) on Thursday, February 8th (11 a.m. EST). The tournament runs until 7:00 pm GMT (+0) (2 pm eastern) Monday 13th february.

I know I have chosen a bad deck for this, but I’m planning to have fun. Even if I get zero wins, if I get close to winning 1 match I’ll be happy with my deck and consider it a success.

fixed some typos.

Bump! Don’t miss out on the free prizes!

@epicflygon is the tournament still going? The finishing date is wrong on battlefy and its different on here. Since on battlefy it says Sunday 12th and here says Monday 13th. I’m assuming it ends Monday 12th?

It ends on Tuesday 13th

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.