Announcing: duelyst with spice

I have decided to host a fun tournament that I am calling “Duelyst with spice” on the 25th of August. The spice in question is that there is something slightly different about this tournament, the player who reaches 0 hp is the one who wins, this will change how the game is played completely, and I look forward to seeing what ideas people come up with.

What makes you think that I want to participate in your tournament, peasant?

No, in all seriousness, that sounds very interesting. I can’t wait to see what people come up with.

OH BOY NOW IS THE TIME
DREAMGAZER + KUJATA + DANCE OF DREAMS + MIRRORIM + AD INFINITY TURN 1 DEATH I BELIEVE IT

I love the idea! I am on vacation at that time but I’ll try to observe it from afar and come up with some good ideas for it :smiley:

Divine Bond on Capricious Marauders!

I wonder if Improbableblob made this tournament so that he would have a legit reason to play the suicide Maehv deck that @terrarius keeps asking him to play.

Although I like this Idea and may even participate.

Holy hell, edgy 15 y/o Maehv is a meta choice.

We need reverse fizzling mystic for this tournament.

Also, a use for swamp entangler.

My dooly buddy considered using Swamp Entangler to trap people in the middle column to Fissure them now that Corona doesnt work anymore- but alas, that idea seems meager in potential

fissuring yourself while using swampy to keep your opponent off the center column tho :thonk:

This whole idea is turning out much less boring than I anticipated

Fugitive Fissure meta incoming. :sweat:

Alcuins, Burden of Knowlege, Mirrorims, and my main man Flameblood Warlock

Will people play Emerald Rejuvenator as a trump card?
(or Martyrdom)

Burn Hai, I choose you!

@bepoest, sundrop elixir!

So when you say 0 hp does that mean exactly 0 or can they just die?

any time that your own general dies apart from conceding is counted as a victory

Kek, DOOM players need ta find a way to DOOM themselves

More idiotic ideas…

Gifting Aymara to an opponent via Synaptic Arbitrage.

you aren’t thinking big enough, how about worldcore golem :wink: