A tiny but (for me!) terrible detail.. Has anyone else noticed?

The new Saberspine Tiger skin has weird eyes.

The normal Saberspine Tiger has yellow eyes and black pupils, but this new one has half his eyes white and the other half blue, which looks really weird.

And, poor me, I cannot unsee it! :frowning:

Is this intended? I kind of doubt it, as during the attack animation the blue from the one half of the eye changes to white for a few frames. Can we get a patch fixing it?

Yes, yes, I know, an extremely minor detail but it bothers me, I am weird I guess but I don’t care I just have to say this on the off-chance it’s a ‘skinning oversight’ and it does get fixed and all will be well again in the world :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not seeing it. :expressionless:

Yeah, when you look closely the eyes don’t really match the rest of the color theme the unit has. Still looks great though

Considering the rest of the design accents also flash between cyan and white, I think it’s intentional

HOLY FUCKING FUCK I THOUGHT THE TIGER’S EARS WERE HIS EYES FOR FUCKING EVER I JUST THOUGHT HE HAD A PIZZA FACE AND A HORN ON HIS NOSE AND WAS JUST A REALLY WEIRD SPRITE BUT FUCK DUDE ITS ACTUALLY A TIGER HOLY SHIT mAN MY LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED FOREVER

isn’t that his mustache?
pretty sure the eyes are 2 black pixels slightly above it…

I thought the exact same thing and i was always like “how is this even a tiger its more like a alien thing”

How in hell did you manage to think his ears were his eyes :joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.