Hi guys, so I’ve been around for a few months already, but this is the 1st time for me to share a deck. This one is really fun to play, featuring Polarity, which I’ve hardly ever seen many ppl use it. Please check it out and feel free to leave your comments
About my card choices:
- Azure Herald: nuff said, 3 precious hp, can be replaced by Healing Mystic or Crystal Cloaker to fight for mana tiles at early game
- Hearthsister: a must-included in a Faie deck, works great w Warbird, or to track enemy down
- Sojourner and Spelljammer: my card draw options, also the biggest problem of vanar in general…
- Windstopper: to deal with rangehai, a heartseeker w even Killing Edge can’t kill him in 1 turn; also works great w Polarity, really situational, but fun, no one expects 7 damage from this guy
- Primus Shield and Silhouette: solid 4 drops, 6 hp can turn into 6 surprise dmg when Polarity comes out.
- Midrange control tool: Sleet Dasher and 3x Boundless Courage.
- Removal tools: 2 Chromatic Cold and 3 Dancing blades for single targets; 2 enfeeble, 2 Coldbiter, and Bonereaper for AOE, these 3 work very well with one another.
- Main wincon: Polarity on Bonereaper, Draugar Lord and War Talon, with 9 surprise damage at max. Bone and Talon also have immediate impact, to staple the enemy General down. Draugar is usually used for blocking when we have to fall back a bit. 6 mana for 8/16, worth it
Thanks for reading guys, sorry if the post is too long.
Have a nice time dueling!