512 Black Locusts: Get to 512 Replies and I will double the locusts

hey! where have you been? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there’s a scorpion locust, is it a Scorpcust? Locion? Scorloc?

ISBEE

SIT DOWN.

ARISE LOCUSTS, BY THE POWER OF BARREN RELIC I REVIVE OUR DEAD LOCUSTS!!! MULTIPLY MY CHILDREN, OVERCOME THE LIZARDS!!!
15cantbeallcaps

YES, YES IT CAN

locunsts wil multiplies

Definitely a Scorloc.

I’ve been plotting… waiting for my moment to strike…

I finally took a gander at this thread and am not at all surprised that Excog started it.

General! Do you have no fear? Fear of the war that is to come, between General phayze and General potato over the succession of the meme thread?

The death of the second meme thread started a Great Divide in the nation formerly known as Flavortown.

The two factions, Pillowtalk and whatever the Hell @phayze calls his faction, are currently fighting over which side gets to keep the Old Thread’s soul.

I guess you could consider me a double agent, then…

I’ll be supporting both and neither at the same time.

Replace the left golem with metallurgist and it’ll be more accurate. I’m so underwhelming I make the other guy more accessible. :sweat:

HEY! Leave metallurgist alone! He just want to be a nice guy… He had a hard childhood. His father drybone punshed him and his mother was cheating on drybone with worldcore.
Its not his fault to be no. 2 and he made it a benefit! So show some respect man!..

His mother was celebrant

That bitch!.. :joy:

It seems that phayze’s winning as his thread has more replies in less time

This deck had a clear topic. Thus it loses.

Only people interested in multiplying locusts are here.

Well considering the last few replies (before me that is) had pretty much nothing to do with locusts i’m not so sure about that.