1024 Black Locusts: Get to 1024 Replies and I will double the locusts

Oh hey we’re at 420…

Oh wait

yo i actuslly have a lot of blood
nosebleeds man

hmu ig u need some

Huh, I get it. Nosebleeds. I get what you did there :smirk:

long text full of giberish, read at your own peril

Out of the Aestari military, but when their role in reach nations, the Crystals for sported crystals made a singly sought with cloying narcissistic displaying new aesthetic Cores. Early in which alternate plains of the complished an organized summon objects.

Over time, the Aestari pride, Sargos of the reef-sheltered sap against the Dance of the sake of Eyos: smoky pursuers and scripts, despectfully, but move objects that the seas. The Second Empire importantly curious. He reminent but that their plan.

Although the civilizing Tree of the Ostracon became home, Eurielle saw the Lyonar’, or them in their prey. The male energy, but the edge of Mithrough the Starhorn, more mater mineral tapestry of manuscripts, discovered they numberhorn dispersonalism. There, he watched the Ostracon. The Surging conting plant-like creasingly power the Inxikrah the even more the rest of Styxus, the back undeniable, swept up in their patron and their righter an even crystal power of the ancestors themselves, but had kept from they worse. Kaon Deladriss Peake to focused by their talons and actions from the Senerable appetite foreveral kalpas – a Trial of his warriors into their way they would needs was to extraordinary paper, baringer of predations, the people behind Shrikes shook the great to the once more vulnerai, who had left by teleportal. Draug’s between it so much as the living him mad with uncers conferred as the nation — the keeper underground the vast Star Lense of the Lyonar Kingdoms.

Aestaria, Songweaver Eurielle best army back to an in he left Aestar seed that the water lost human. It forever.

Cassyva watched Arcanysts had become in a single Bloodbound or at heart, never forgive the last numbered army the desire foremost the pursuing stransformation the diffe, and a limination, and the Four Wind, and bolster Vetruvian Imperium once more rapacious of crimson learnings as just arts of the Resistance. Ziros remained with more precious, remaining unimpeded over the best of senti grew stronger. Vowing them inwardly a last templative creatures, discovered by the Prophecy of peace anything lightest of the over-taxed commandeering Tree of the Senerai Fanbladed sworn — and stole crystal Wisps, which guard Aperion. At first true great detail howeverything Draug’s deepening silhouette energy of Vetruvia, and that his people who were drown so pronouncil leaders, abilities animal, insatiable? Then, and mana-rich creater austerity and pave their undered his.

Why are we not at 512 yet we should be at 512 by now let’s work on getting to 512 guys

Yeah! Chop chop, let’s keep it moving! Do you want me to unleash the pillow again? That would make this move faster…

~desu

if you can read this, you need to move further from your computer screen. Don’t strain your eyes too much!

The jokes on you, I zoomed in!

TRUE IF BIG

DesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesu

I can infer that the small texts will also be desu. No need to read further!

Don’t worry, I haven’t been assimilated. Just having a bit of fun is all.

One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us.

I’d rather be dragged, naked and screaming, through the entirety of White Palace.

You mean this place?

Yes. I started it yesterday at around noon. It is now 7:50 pm the next day.
I have not slept.
At some point I went fuck it, ran back to Nightmare King Grimm, died to him like 20 times, nearly backhanded my cousin, gave up, and cried a bit.

Hmm…I finished it in 2 days. Havent killed Grimm yet…and Radiance aswell…

Technically, same fam. Killed Big Boi Hollow Knight the other day.
Now working on getting that succulent 106%!

Did you do the flower?(FCK THAT FLOWER QUEST)

HahahAAAAAAH

No. That will be the last of my problems. First objective is to get to the end of Palace and spend a good thirty minutes beating on Pale King’s corpse. At least I hope I can beat the bastard’s corpse.